Python/AWS Developer (InfoSec)
Our client in UK, Midlands is has a number of existing applications to support its administration and has a requirement for a developer to deliver various programs for tasks which are scheduled or triggered, some of which will run within EC2 instances and some using server less technology.
- 5+ years’ Development experience in AWS and Python
- Experience with containers
- Familiar with standard IT security practices such as encryption and certificates
- Experience developing with microservices, serverless Functions, API Gateways, NoSQL, Queues, etc;
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end using CICD/DevSecOps
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
- AWS expertise
- Hands-on experience in big data migration from on-prem to cloud
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- AWS Certification(s) desired
- As a Python/AWS Developer (InfoSec), you will be required to design, develop and deploy large scale projects from end-to-end using CICD/DevSecOps.