DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Our client in UK, South-East is building a cloud native team to support integration of three new software platforms with a number of legacy applications which will be migrated to reside within AWS EC2.
- Development and maintenance of CI/CD pipeline configurations
- Work on ways to automate and improve software deployments and delivery pipelines
- Setup, manage and maintain services and instances on Amazon Web Services.
- Participate in product system design, optimization and capacity planning;
- Communicate and coordinate with Product Managers, Developers and Platform team.
- 5 year experience in ICT infrastructure
- Experience in Linux administration;
- At least 3 years of AWS DevOps experience;
- Knowledge of the following AWS services: EC2, RDS, Elasticache, EFS, Route 53, ELB/ALB, ECS, Redshift;
- Experience in scripting languages like Python, Go or Bash
- Familiar with standard IT security practices such as encryption and certificates;
Additional Experience desirable:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or SysOps Administrator Associate;
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet)
- Experience in configuring containers and orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker)
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.