Node.JS AWS Developer
Our company is looking for a Node.JS developer to join their small development team based on UK Midlands. The developer must be a self-starter and should have experience developing micro services on Linux operating systems and using server less frameworks, deployed using CICD pipelines.
- Delivering code in automated build, integration, testing and deployment environments;
- Collaborating with BSO teams and PM across multiple projects;
- Take part in, and eventually run peer code reviews;
- Contributing to agile management in stand-ups and retrospectives;
- Undertake assignments and responsibilities as assigned;
- Leading the development of project workstreams, mentoring less experienced developers;
- Developing, testing and delivering cloud applications;
- Design and create databases on our AWS framework;
- Explore the use of emerging technologies on AWS to enhance our service offering for a better business solution.
- 5+ years of development experience with node.JS
- 3+ years delivering CI/CD-based environments;
- 3+ years developing with microservices, serverless Functions, API Gateways, NoSQL, Queues, etc;
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- AWS Accreditation